Productive & Beautiful River Farm. 230 Acres with a perfect balance of fertile bottom ground & upper land with River Frontage & Highway Frontage. Original Farmhouse is Charming with lots character. Clean & Well Kept It has been beautifully & completely remodeled! Great Farm Views from porches. There are Numerous Barns totaling over 38,000sq.ft consisting of Pen-pack Feeding Barn, Hay Barn, Equipment Barns, Sheds, Additional Covered Loafing Pens,Former Grade A Dairy Barn, & Commodity Barn & Shop. Also, there is a Grain Bin, Silo, Pens, Corrals, working & easy loading areas, fence-line feeders, Fencing, Cross-fencing, water to all pens, 2 Wells, Creek, Ponds, River. Also, a great Recreational property. Picturesque Views, Wildlife, Hunting, Swimming,
Single Family, Farmhouse, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story, 2 Story
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 20 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Freezer
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 20 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River
- Sloped, Level, Rolling
- Cross Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Dairy Barn, Feed Barn, Grain, Hay Barn, Barn / Stalls, Livestock Facilities, Out Building, Shed, Shop, Workshop, Satellite Dish. State Road, Asphalt, Rolling, Level, Open, Sloped, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS