Welcome to 185 Countryside Lane! Adorable country home that sits on the most beautiful 3.5 acre lot you ever saw. Sits quietly at the end of a cul de sac on a private road. Enjoy wooded privacy in your backyard with the walnut trees and peach trees. 2 car attached garage and large 30x40 workshop. There's a raised garden out back and another small shed that will stay. Also a metal awning for your wood pile next to the outdoor woodburning furnace. Updates include a new roof, new hot water heater, new window in guest bed, new garage door, and 2 handicap ramps in garage and backdoor. Sellers have taken great care of this home and now its ready for a new owner! Country living but only 10 min to Ozark and Nixa and 3mi to Dollar General.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,512 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,512 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Outdoor Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Fire Alarm System, Handicapped Access, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Barbed Wire, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop, Out Building, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Private Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS