Very private drive to home, shop and barn on near 20 acres. Hardwood floors, knotty alder cabinetry, abundant counter space, large cedar closet, corner fireplace, full walkout basement, full length deck overlooks pasture and woods. Covered front porch/deck to enjoy summer evenings. This home could have in-law living areas and room for lots of guests. There are 6 bedrooms, 3 baths and very open living and kitchen areas. No restrictions and room for animals. 2 ponds, large livestock barn and playhouse/garden shed. Move in condition. and ready for quick occupancy.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,166 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Workshop, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,716 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Finished, Plumbed, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Great Room, Freestanding, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Tray, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 18.44 (2 parcels)
- Barbed Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Barn, Out Building. County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Level, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS