RIVER CABIN ON THE BLUFFS OF THE JAMES RIVER IN GALENA, MO! Come sit out on the large covered Deck and enjoy the YEAR-ROUND magnificent panoramic views in a stress-free environment. This property is located between Branson and Springfield on a paved County Road and contains 5.3 Acres m/l. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Walkout Basement Cabin built in 2001 containing approximately 1,536 SF and with fun amenities: Jetted Tub, Central Vac, all Appliances included, Wood-Burning Stove in Living Room, Hardwood Floors, Ceramic Tile, 256 SF Covered Deck, a small attached Greenhouse, DSL, Chainlink Fence for your pets, a Private Well, a nice large level area to build your shop building, and no restrictions. There is also a 2-Car Detached Carport. Amenities close by! Would make good vacation rental!
Single Family, Cottage, Traditional, Cabin, 1 Story
Cedar Exterior, Wood
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 768 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 768 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Living Room, Freestanding, Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Vacuum Central, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River
- Steep Slope, Steep, Sloped
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Deck-Covered, Greenhouse, Gutters. River-Creek, Steep Slope, County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot, Sloped, Steep.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS