Country living at its finest can be yours with this charming older 1930 home on 10 acres. Home will require some work and being sold as is. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. This home still boasts some of it's beautiful original hardwood flooring. A large family/living room which has a brick fireplace containing a wood burning insert. A large open concept kitchen/ dining area is perfect for entertaining family and friends. A southern exposure room with plenty of windows complete this home providing a bright airy place to relax. The acreage is fenced and is a mix of open and woods. An older red barn and a 1 car detached garage/shop provide ample storage and shelter for vehicles or livestock. There is a garden spot with apple, peach and pear trees in the spacious shaded yard.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,520 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,260 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Family Room, Living Room, Brick, Fireplace Screen, Insert, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Enclosed Porch
- Rolling Slope, Sloped, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Barn, Hay Barn, Out Building, Extra Storage, Workshop. Rolling Slope, County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot, Level, Pasture, Rolling, Sloped, Wooded, Timber, Horse Property.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS