At the end of a picturesque private drive, nestled on 2 breath-taking acres, sits this spacious family home! Upstairs you will find a large separate formal dining, airy breakfast nook with ample natural light and dramatic ceiling. The generous kitchen looks out onto the secluded and serene backyard complete with mature trees, and local wildlife. Upstairs bedrooms come complete with warm natural hardwoods, and ample storage. Downstairs is another bedroom with 2 large walk-in closets and bath ideal for teen, guest, or mother-in-law. Host the family for the holidays in the expansive basement, with stone recirculating fireplace, wet bar, and large picture windows. Outside is perfect for entertaining with lighted concrete patio, gazebo, and fire-pit. Call for your private showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
3,514 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Christian-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,757 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,757 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Basement, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Extra Storage. Dead End Street, Asphalt, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS