Quiet Country Living! 3 Bedrm, 2 bath home on 4 acres bordering Corp land. Views of Bull Shoals Lake from the top of the property, this would be a great spot to a build a gazebo and enjoy the peaceful lake views. The kitchen features lots of cabinets, all appliances and country charm. Large living room has sliding doors leading out to the back deck and a wood burning fireplace. The master suite has a large bathroom w/ separate tub & shower and walk in closet. Multiple decks for lots of entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the Ozark mountains. Owner has done many updates including metal roof and flooring. If you love boating or fishing the public boat dock is just down the road. Your family and loved ones will enjoy the spacious backyard, perfect for family gather!
Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,550 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
1,550 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Dining Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,550 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Dryer,Washer,Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet,Counters - Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Car Carport Detached.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 560.79 X 322.09
- Partial,Barbed: 3 Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Acreage,Adjoins Government Land,Lake View,Lake Front,Rolling.