Modified A-frame/chalet architecture privately surrounded by trees has extensive windows/natural light and natural finishes. Floor plan has all the essentials on main level plus loft level with second living area, BR with pull-outs, built-ins, walk-in closet and full bathroom. Master suite/attached garage addition and full remodel in 2015. Gorgeous faux wood tile throughout great room. Master suite has two walk-in closets, double-sink concrete top vanity, walk-in glassed shower. Home is connected to City water PLUS private well for landscaping, etc. Culligan water softener and full kitchen appliances convey. 30x24 metal shop has wood heat, WAC and 16' sheds on two sides.
Single Family, A-Frame, Chalet, 1-1/2 Story
Cedar Exterior, Wood
2,808 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Loft
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,608 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Fireplace Glass Door, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Skylight, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS