This 1940's architecturally designed home is located just blocks from campus and situated on a treed half-acre lot. The cedar & stone exterior invites the open floor plan with hardwood floors, gas fireplace in living room, three bedrooms and two full baths. Vaulted master bedroom leads out to covered deck with views. Finished walkout basement opens onto secluded yard. Extensive work has been completed recently on this unique property, including a roof soon to be installed.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,366 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- Hardwood & FP
- gas range
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,258 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,108 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Clothes Dryer,Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Hood/Fan,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Window Treatments
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full-Partial Finished,Stone,Walk Out
- 1. One,Gas,In Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Eating Bar,Garage Door Opener(s),Jetted Tub,Radon Mitigation System,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood Floors,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Single,Detached,Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Chain Link,Fenced Yard,Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Deck,Patio,Wooded Lot. Heavily Wooded.