Spring is coming and you should enjoy it in the country. Just off blacktop is this 3070 square foot 5 Bedroom, 3 bath farm home and a 40’ X 60’ insulated shop on nearly 20 acres! If you have been looking for an affordable country property this is your opportunity. Country lifestyle is obvious here, The home has multiple living areas, large kitchen, Office, formal dining room, and long covered back patio ready for comfortable chairs so you can relax during peaceful evenings or enjoy your morning cup of coffee. The native grass pasture and ponds are perfect for livestock, recreation, hunting or riding horses. The shop is fantastic and cost thousands to build. It features complete insulation, 14” sidewalls two 12’X12’ overhead doors, gas heat, bathroom and office, RV hookups and clean out on a separate septic system. This will be the affordable farm sale of the year. Easy to work, schools, shopping but off the beaten path You owe it to yourself to tour this home in person and make and offer.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,070 sq. ft
NONE LISTED ON TAX RECORD
Lagoon,Propane Gas,Rural Water,Septic
Bluestem School District (USD 205)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdrm on Main Level,Master Bedroom Bath
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 23-3" x 21' - 6",Flooring: Wood
- Eating Space in Kitchen,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Main Floor
- Eating Bar,Island,Electric Hookup,Granite Counters
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Forced Air.
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Metal, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ag Outbuilding(s),Corral,Covered Patio,Horses Allowed,RV Parking,Storage Building(s),Storm Door(s),Storm Shelter,Storm Windows/Ins Glass. Irregular,Pond/Lake,Wooded.