Here's your chance to own an incredible 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home on 3 beautiful park-like acres with a Guesthouse & a tremendous, fully insulated heated Work Shop! French doors open to a welcoming, spacious living room equipped with a pretty wood burning fireplace. The kitchen is very roomy and warm with plenty of nice cabinets and a beautiful tile backsplash. Also on the main floor is the pretty foyer with oak hardwood floors, a formal dining room, laundry room and powder room. Walkout basement has a big family room with nice built-ins with access to the back covered deck. There is a 4th bedroom with a full bath with a wall of built-in shelving that would make a great office. Besides the 2 car attached garage, the shop has 3 bay areas with overhead doors. The heated shop has 2x6 walls
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
2,790 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Lawrence-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Foyer
- Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,911 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 879 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Living Room, Insert, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Drapes-curtains, Elevator, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Covered, Porch Covered
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Extra Storage. Corner, City Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS