This well maintained home in north Kingman is sure to please. Main floor features a formal living room, hearth room with wood burning fireplace, bright kitchen, nice sized laundry with extra pantry space, full bath and a formal dining room that can be converted into a main floor master per the original floor plan. 2nd floor features 2 huge bedrooms, full bath and 2nd HVAC unit to make zoned heating and air to keep the second floor super cool on hot summer days. Basement level features a HUGE non-conforming 3rd bedroom with 4 closets, full bath, family room, office with built in shelving and a space that was used as a workshop. There is no lack of storage in this home. Exterior features mainly brick exterior, concrete tiled roof, patio, mature trees and a sprinkler system on a corner lot on a quiet street. Sump pump and garage door are brand new! Home also features Pella windows and doors. This home has so much to offer. Make it yours today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,482 sq. ft
Natural Gas,Public Water,Sewer
Kingman - Norwich School District (USD 331)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 17.2x16.10,Flooring: Carpet
- Formal,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Main Floor,Separate Room,220-Electric
- Eating Bar,Pantry,Electric Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Yes - Finished
- 1. One,Kitchen/Hearth Room,Woodburning,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Closet-Walk-In,Fireplace Doors/Screens,Window Coverings-All
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Guttering,Sprinkler System,Storm Door(s). Corner,Standard.