Beautiful log home on a secluded 26 m/l acres for sale in South Central Missouri the heart of the Ozarks. Hunting and fishing dream partially wooded 26 acres with a pond nestled in the National Forest only 1.5 miles from Whitten river access on the Eleven Point River. log and cedar home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, beautiful wrap around cedar deck to relax and enjoy the abundance of wildlife, home also features two rock walls with fireplace and a full unfinished basement. Hidden gem with wildlife and fishing. WALKING DISTANCE TO BEAUTIFUL WHITTEN RIVER ACCESS.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Cedar Exterior, Log
3,360 sq. ft
Oregon-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- Gas Burning, Stone, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Cedar, Log
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- County Road, Acreage, Pasture, Wooded.