One owner brick home offers great country living near town, 101.5 acres with long range views for miles and state highway frontage. When entering the front door you will see views to the back. Prefinished Bruce hardwoods in entry, kitchen, dining hall and one bedroom. New carpet in living room and two main level bedrooms. Two-sided brick fireplace between living and dining rooms. Nice kitchen with plenty of storage, stand up pantry and a large island for food prep. All appliances on main level are included. Beautiful 6 panel oak doors and trim on main level. Custom wood cabinetry throughout. New roofing installed in 2011. The walkout lower level features newer luxury vinyl plank flooring in the large family room, with rock fireplace and Fisher insert, flooring continues in the card room, with a wall of built-ins, hall and large bedroom. The bath has a large walk-in tiled shower, newer sink and tile floor. There is a separate kitchen on that level. Great set up for in-laws, adult children, etc. The H/VAC is a two-stage heat pump installed in 2008. Gutter guards installed in 2017. New water heater and pressure tank installed in 2018.There is a 40'x50' steel truss building with vaulted ceiling, concrete floor, insulated electric, 220 wiring and separate meter if buyer chooses . This would be great for auto work, refinishing older cars, etc. The are no restrictions or zoning on the property. Also, an older hip roof barn that has metal siding. The other building was a kennel for a short time. Has insulation, inside walls have dairy barn siding, water, electric, 220 wiring and 2 deep stainless restaurant style sinks. With a little adjusting this could be a great woodworking shop or numerous unlimitedhobbies. The 2 grain silos have many possibilities. The pastures are perimeter fenced with cross fencing. One pond is spring fed and the other has a spring that flows into it. Rounding out the property is about 20+acres of timber. What an amazing one of a kind property!!!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining,Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,330 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven-Elec,Exhaust Fan
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Walkout,Crawlspace,Full - Finished
- Double Pane
- Dining Room,Family Room,Basement,Fireplace Screen,Two or More,Insert,Wood Stove,Brick,Glass Doors,Rock,Stone,Wood Burning.
- High Efficiency HVAC,Energy Efficient Lighting,Consumption History,90+ Furnace Rating
- Additional Interior Features
- Drapes/Curtains-All,High Speed Internet,Shade/Blinds/Shutters,Jetted Bathtub,Walk-In Shower,Skylight,W/D Hookup,Fire Alarm,Counters - Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Attached Garage.
- Crossed,Pipe/Steel,Chain Link,Barbed: 5 Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Deck/Covered,Gutters & Downspouts,Patio. Acreage,Wooded,Cleared,Mature Timber,Paved Frontage,Pasture,Rolling,Trees,Valley,Wet Weather Creek,Horses Allowed,Wooded/Cleared Combo.