Craftsman style walkout in popular Village Of Wicklow. Main level offers open floor plan, five inch hardwoods, living room with stone, gas fireplace & walks out to a covered deck. Kitchen features a 4 x 8 center island, stainless steel appliances with 5 burner gas cooktop, separate wall oven, vent hood, quartz counters, painted white cabinets & large walk-in pantry. Split bedroom layout with 3 spacious bedrooms on main level. Master suite has a large walk-in tiled shower and his/her vanity, tub and large walk-in closet. Large laundry room & drop zone w/built-ins. Basement is open & features a wet bar, living area w/gas fireplace, a rec/media room, two bedrooms, full bath and a large John Deere/storage room. Covered deck and patio out back w/fenced yard. Call today to see this home!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Stone, Wood
3,878 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Village At Wicklow
Natural Gas, Cable TV
NX HIGH POINTE/SUMMIT
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Media, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,276 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,602 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Sound System, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped. Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS