OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 02/23/20 2-4PM. Country paradise. Strafford Schools. 3 acres of outdoor fun. This brick and wood front county home has a nice covered porch for relaxing. With 4 bedrooms and 2 living areas there is plenty of space for the whole family. 2 laundry areas as well. There is an informal dining as well as a formal dining room. In one of the bedrooms there is a bonus area in the attic great for your child to have their own clubhouse. Master closet has elevated ceiling for tons for clothes storage. Master bath has dual vanity sinks , jetted tub and a walk-in shower. Kitchen counters have been redone. Outside is a concrete pad for basketball which could be used to build a 2 car garage on. Large deck plus concrete patio areas gives ample space for entertaining. Fenced pasture area with a 20x30 barn that has electric and water is perfect for a a few horses or cows. New roof installed last year, new water heater, and new well pump in 2015. 1 year home warranty included
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Brick, Vinyl, Wood
2,329 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,329 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Tray, Laminate Counter, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Full, Smooth Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Barn. County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Level.