Excellent opportunity to live in a popular neighborhood! This cool bungalow has all the charm and character you would expect from a 1930 home, and updates for today's living. Kitchen has a vintage Chambers gas range, and also a newer wall oven. Front living room has a gas log fireplace, hardwood floors and large window overlooking the covered front porch. Formal dining off kitchen, one main level bedroom and one main level bath with vintage tile. Second living area on back of home with wood burning fireplace, could be third bedroom. Huge master bedroom and bath are upstairs, room is large enough to create another bedroom if needed. Unfinished half basement, back yard patio and fenced yard. One car detached garage. Come make Meadowmere your new address!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
2,779 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Bar
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,206 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas logs, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, City Road, Asphalt, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS