Hard to find 9.53 acres. Asphalt drive, workshop with concrete floors and electric, barn with lean to, stocked pond with a dock and lots of deer. Home has great curb appeal. 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, great kitchen with lots of cabinets. Large pantry, breakfast bar and formal dining. Great sunk in living room with oversize picture window to view the pond. French doors open up to the large screened patio, they can open to enlarge for entertaining or even a nice cool breeze. Also great views from the patio. pellet stove in living room to heat and enjoy on those cool nights. Don't miss out on this amazing property. Minutes to Joplin, Springfield, Banson, Stockton Lake and Table Rock Lake.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,890 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lawrence-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,890 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Tray, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Patio, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Barn, Out Building. Cul-De-Sac, County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Level, Wooded, Horse Property.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS