Impressive all brick three bedroom home located on an oversized city lot. This home features an open living area leading into the spacious kitchen/dining room with Canadian Birch hardwood flooring, Pella windows, stainless appliances and pantry. Large laundry area leads to the full bath with walk-in shower adjacent the two car attached garage as well as the covered patio with walking path to the one car detached garage building and separate storage shed. The second living area is complete with gas log fireplace and double French doors perfect for a quiet reading area looking out into the backyard where the Concord Grape vine is located. The three bedrooms have cedar lined closets and the remaining two baths have all new fixtures. Perfect for a growing family or downsizer with
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2,045 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Webster-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,642 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 175 x 210
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Landscaped, Out Building, Extra Storage. City Road, Acreage, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS