Amazing ALL BRICK walkout basement home, nestled among 3 acres of towering oak trees. Nice floor plan with over 3300 sf w/ 5 BRs & 3 baths. Gourmet kitchen, center island, double oven, lots of cabinets with pull-out drawers & a large breakfast nook. Two large living areas on each floor, formal dining, fabulous master suite with a large walk-in shower, closet & jetted tub. The walk-out basement features a large family/rec room with a wood burning fireplace, a wet bar, 2 large bedrooms, full bath & a storm shelter. Oversized 2 car garage, 27x30 workshop with a Schrader wood stove, concrete floor & electricity. Well-maintained home with a newer large composite deck & a 3 yr old roof. Quality-built home, located on a paved private road, w/ easy access to I-44. Short drive to lakes & Branson.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,314 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Lawrence-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,014 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl, Partial, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 3 acres m/l
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop. Dead End Street, Private Roads, Asphalt, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS