Come see the most beautiful custom home of almost 6000 square feet on one acre in sought after Kirkwood schools. Main Floor features 3,265 square feet of luxury including Master suite with luxurious all marble bath, separate bedroom/office including its own bath and walk-in closet, as well as gorgeous custom kitchen with large island and large eat-in area, vaulted ceiling hearth room with fireplace, huge great room with fireplace, separate dining room, wet bar with wine cooler, half bath, separate mud room and laundry room and too many features to list. Entire main floor features 10 foot ceilings and all Â¾â white oak wood flooring. Second floor features 2 large bedrooms each with their own private bath as well as large bonus room and second floor laundry. Nine foot ceilings throughout second floor. Basement includes another two bedrooms and a bath and an enormous family room area with 9 foot ceilings. The exterior of the home is real stone and includes a four car garage and workroom.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
5,955 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
NORTH KIRKWOOD MIDDLE
KIRKWOOD SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Library, Media
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Second Floor Laundry, First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Cooktop Downdraft, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Full
- 2. Gas Burning, Great Room, Hearth Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Breakfast Bar, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking.
- Porch Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System