REPUBLIC SCHOOLS! Gorgeous custom quality built home located on 10.02 acres just minutes from Republic city limits. Step up to the covered front porch and take a moment to sit and enjoy the peacefulness of country living. Once you step inside you will love the attention to detail and quality that went into the build of this 2014 one owner home! Make sure to click through the pictures or watch the video to see many of the features of the home - Entryway that leads to Great Room with exposed beams, open to Dining/Kitchen combo. Kitchen has stainless appliances and double door pantry with a built in desk. All 4 bedrooms are oversized with walk-in closets, 3 full baths, 2 living areas, large laundry room with loads and loads of storage throughout the home! Family room located in basement with entertainment and fun just waiting for you! Step out back to your covered porch and enjoy the quiet and serene of the countryside. Want some fresh fruit? Walk over to your own fruit trees and pick some! You have room to roam with 10.02 acres, a barn for livestock, a large workshop to tinker around in and so much opportunity here at 12952 Foxwood to make this your own place to call Home! Call today for your private showing!
Single Family, Split Level, 2 Story
3,069 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,233 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 692 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Great Room, Freestanding, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Barbed Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Barn, Workshop. Private Roads, State Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot.