Perfect home just in time for the Holidays! This spacious home sits just out of historical Neosho, Missouri. Country living with only a 5 minute drive to town. Newer HVAC. Plenty of space including 3 level deck with fireplace, 2 grills, above ground pool with newer liner & 2 pumps. Safety from the SW Missouri storms in the 207 sq foot storm shelter located on the lower level. You can enjoy plenty of storage in the 30x36 shop with 220 electric available. Park your RV on the poured pad. Additional outbuilding provides plenty of space for storage. This wonderful home provides space to entertain and to enjoy almost 3 acres of fruit trees and landscaped yard. Call today to see this charming home before it's too late!
Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,744 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Elec - Liberty,Sewer - Septic,Water - Well
- Built-In - Elec Cooktop,Built-In - Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range - Electric
- Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove.
- None,Other - See Remarks,Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Cable Ready,Ceiling Fan(s),Counters - Laminate,Eat-in Kitchen,Garage Door Opener,Jetted Tub,Smoke Detector(s),Storm Shelter,Walk-in Closet(s),Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Hookup; Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Laminate,Vinyl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 1 Car Det Garage,2 Car Att Garage,2 Car Det Carport,RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Fence - Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered,Deck,Front,Patio,Porch,Unheated; Fencing: Fence - Partial. Cleared,Fruit Trees,Landscaped,Rolling,Rural.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Ozark Gateway AOR