Lovely Colonial Home Built in 1870! Step back in time & fall in love with with this amazing home, perfectly placed on 5 gorgeous acres, with a private setting. Over 2500 sf, 3 BRs, 2 living areas & the potential for a 4th BR & additional bath. Nice parlor with a wood burning fireplace & gorgeous woodwork. Great kitchen with a walk-in pantry. Living room with brick flooring & a wood burning insert. This home has been restored while keeping many original features. Wood flooring & lots of windows for gorgeous views of mature landscaping, trees & flowers. Relax in this peaceful setting on the covered front & side porch. The 5 acres has an orchard & room for organic gardens. Two outbuildings, great for horses & chickens. Easy access to Springfield, Joplin & lakes. Just over an hour to Branson.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
2,888 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lawrence-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Living/Dining Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,530 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Wood, Brick
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Walkup, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Single Pane, Storm Window
- Great Room, Living Room, Insert, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 5 Acres M/L
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. County Road, Acreage, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS