This gorgeous 5 bedroom home is nestled in the most picturesque subdivision in Nixa, Kelby Creek! Built in 2011, this home was recently updated with fresh interior paint throughout as well as many updated light fixtures. Enjoy a beautiful open concept living room and kitchen plus large pantry, office/ den/ hobby room. playroom, and formal dining room on the main level. Spacious master suite includes walk-in shower, jetted tub and huge double sided walk-in closet. Large windows and tons of natural light flood this home. Amazing covered patio with country view and play set. 3 car garage is perfectly set up for a workshop or hobby area. Kelby Creek amenities include clubhouse, pool, fitness center, fishing ponds and walking trails!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Brick, Stone, Stucco
3,668 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Office, Hobby Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,668 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Fireplace Glass Door.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Curb, City Road, Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area