Plenty of room to move, plenty of room to roam in this over 2200 square foot home on over three wooded acres. Feature packed and remodeled. Exterior features include a large covered front porch including a charming porch swing, a covered deck off the family room perfect for grilling, and a three car detached garage and workshop. Inside you'll find a 30'x30' family room, pellet stove, remodeled master suite with private deck, and updated flooring. The roof has recently been replaced with 40 year Owens-Corning Duration shingles and the exterior front and sides have been upgraded to Diamond-Kote siding. Quiet country setting just outside of Branson but close to shopping at Sunfest Market and The Landing. Easy access to highway 65, downtown Branson, and just a few miles from Lake Taneycomo access.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,247 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cedar Wood Acres
2,247 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Branson Cedar Ridge
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,247 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Stove: Electric,Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Double Pane
- Family Room,Free Standing,Pellet.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV,Counters - Laminate,High Speed Internet,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Detached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Deck/Covered,Greenhouse/Garden,Gutters & Downspouts,Porch/Covered. Acreage,Wooded/Cleared Combo.