This home sits on 40 acres of pasture with some woods, 2 ponds, perimeter fenced and cross fenced with pipe and strand barbed wire. Long driveway provides privacy. Exterior of home is pine bat and board, Pella TP double hung wood sash windows (23), full covered front and rear porches with concrete rear patio. Interior is oak hardwood flooring, oak walls and oak ceilings throughout, 22 foot ceiling with native stone fireplace living room. Upper level has master suite bedroom area with oversized full bath and extra large walk in closet. Basement is 75% finished with family room and wood stove, bedroom and full bath. Barn has indoor riding arena and 8 stalls with tack area, 14 ft overhang for extra storage and a outdoor concrete and pipe wash rack.
Single Family, 3+ Story, Cabin
3,931 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,419 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,512 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Stone.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Barbed Wire, Cross Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Arena, Stable. County Road, Gravel Road, Clear lot, Horse Property.