You will love this beautiful split bedroom, mid-level walk out plan with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a 3 car garage in the popular Fairmont. As you enter the home you will be greeted by neutral paint and finishes and love the indirect sun that envelopes you through all of the beautiful south facing windows. The main floor boasts an open floor plan connecting the kitchen, dining room and living room. The kitchen is spacious with plenty of storage & newer kitchen appliances. The master bedroom is grand with a large picture window and vaulted ceiling. You are sure to be impressed with the master bath with 2 sinks, a separate tub and shower and a walk in closet. On the other side of the main floor is 2 more bedrooms and a darling 2nd bathroom. In the basement there is a large family room, plumbed for a wet bar. Also 2 more bedrooms and the 3rd bedroom. Sit out back and relax on the patio and enjoy the great landscaping and the fully fenced backyard. The location of this home is the best of both worlds.. out just far enough to be out of the hustle and bustle but within minutes of any store you need and close to 96 if you need to hop on and get somewhere quickly.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,239 sq. ft
THE FAIRMONT ADDITION
Natural Gas,Public Water,Sewer
Wichita School District (USD 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdrm on Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan,Master Bedroom Bath,Sep. Tub/Shower/Mstr Bdrm,Two Sinks
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 14.1x13.9,Flooring: Carpet
- Eating Bar,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Main Floor,Separate Room,220-Electric
- Eating Bar,Electric Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Yes - Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Closet-Walk-In,Hardwood Floors,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio,Fence-Wrought Iron/Alum,Guttering,Sprinkler System,Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Fence-Wrought Iron/Alum,Guttering,Sprinkler System,Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass. Standard.