Immaculate Hobby Farm, Only Minutes From Town! You will fall in love with this beautiful home on 20 open acres. Good pasture & fencing with 5 paddocks ,a pipe corral. Great buildings-14x15 lean-to, 45x50 pole barn with room for horse stalls, 30x40 insulated shop, perfect for any hobby or business or an RV. Oversized 2 car attached garage & a 20x36 detached garage/workshop. This lovely 3 BR 2 bath home with 2154 finished sf & an unfinished basement has been well-maintained, with several updates. Large living room with a gas fireplace, kitchen was updated in 2018. New roof & siding in 2017. You will love spending time in the large sun room that was added in 2008. There is also an office & laundry room. Basement with storm shelter, great for rec room. One of a kind property. A must see!
Single Family, 1 Story
3,730 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Sun Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,154 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Concrete, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Barbed Wire, Chain Link, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop, Hay Barn, Out Building. County Road, Acreage, Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS