All brick & stone immaculate home with 9.46 acres, just short distance from West Plains city limits on pavement. Must see property with paved driveway leading to move-in-ready beauty. Amenities include gas log FP in huge living room with large windows to enjoy the private view. Lg, formal dining opens to family room with hardwood throughout. Beautiful gourmet kitchen is completely updated including appliances & hardwood. Spacious master has tons of storage in the impressive maple bath cabinetry; jetted tub. Solid wood doors & crown molding are nice extras. Partial finished basement has 2nd family room & office room; large unfinished storage & mechanical area. 3-car garage/shop, attached equip shed + 2-car garage/shop insulated & heated. One-of-a-kind place your family will love!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,148 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Water Filtration unit
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas logs, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Workshop, Barn, Shed, Out Building, Extra Storage. State Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS