This turn key horse and livestock operation is conveniently located right at exit 49 on I-44 in Mount Vernon, half way between Joplin and Springfield and just a short 2 hours from Tulsa, OK. The 1/2 mile of interstate frontage and fantastic visibility makes these 68 +/- acres easily accessible for your customers to find, it's close proximity to hotels makes it a great place for horse enthusiasts to lay over. As you pull on the property a 2 1/2 acre lake will be on your left and the 160' x 250' sand arena with return alley, announcer stand, roping boxes and chutes will be on your right. The in-door arena is 60' x 120' with sand footing and an additional 24' and 12 stalls on the south and an additional 20 10' x 12' custom stalls on the north side complete with brick paver floors and heated tack
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4,100 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Crown Molding, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Cross Fenced, Perimeter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena, Hay Barn, Kennel, Livestock Facilities, Shed, Shop, Stable, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage, Workshop. Country Road, Interstate Service Road, Asphalt, Horse Property, Rolling.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS