Large home on over 2 acres with 24x40 shop. The home has 2128 sq ft of living area including 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and open floor plan. The master bedroom is 26.2x13.4 and includes a large sitting area. The front covered porch is perfect for entertaining or relaxing and is 8x76. Roof was replaced approximately 3 years ago. The trees are black walnut trees and provide lots of shade for the backyard. Located 1/2 way between Joplin and Springfield, in Mt Vernon School district and just 2 miles to I-44. Just fence the land and bring your horse or cow. Shop has concrete floor and electricity.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,128 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lawrence-Not in List
2,128 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Bar,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,128 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop-Electric,Disposal,Wall Oven-Elec
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Garden Bathtub,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car Detached Garage,3+ Car Carport Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.05 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Covered,Satellite Dish. Acreage,Cleared,Easment/Restrictions,Horses Allowed,Level,Trees,Wooded/Cleared Combo.