THIS PAMPERED HOME IS THE ONE! This beautiful home has too much to offer. Several upgrades, including new A/C system. As a bonus, the enclosed porch can be used for playroom, office, or any of your needs. Start your day in your comfy and practical breakfast area. Excellent furniture which is still new, all appliances & water softener are included. This 3 bdr, 2 bath home, has a 2-car garage. Everything is on one level. NO STEPS! The front/ back yard gives you plenty of space to enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining. One of the best features of this home is the location. It is in the heart of Branson but without the traffic and out of city limits so allow you to use for full time, vacation, investment and a possibility for nightly rental. DOLLARS AND SENSE. MAKE AN OFFER!
Single Family, Patio Home, Duplex
City Sewer, Public Sewer
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Laminate Counter, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Private Roads, Asphalt, Concrete Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS