Great Home on 5 acres, just outside of town! Just under 2000 sf of living space with 3 BRs, 2.5 baths, 2 living areas, large kitchen with dining area & a formal dining room. Lots of updates in 2018, including full bath remodels, new paint & flooring throughout, new light fixtures, & new soffit & guttering. Metal roof installed in Everyone will love gathering around the fireplace in the family room. Large kitchen with lots of cabinets. Storm shelter, & an oversized 2 car garage. Nice acreage, approximately half open. Great for horses, or any hobby. Thousands of acres of Conservation Land is close by. Easy access to Springfield, Joplin or Monett. Easy drive to Stockton or Table Rock Lakes & just over an hour to Branson. Located in the award-winning Mt. Vernon school district.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other Construction, Vinyl
1,983 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,983 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Other
- Lot Dimensions
- 5 acres m/l
- Barbed Wire, Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. County Road, Acreage, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS