HOME-SHOP & 10 ACRES ALL IN BOLIVAR SCHOOL DISTRICT! This home offers 2+ bedrooms. The main level has a very open and spacious living area, with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths! The kitchen offers an abundance of oak custom cabintry with a large pantry and lots of counter space. Just off the dining area are sliding glass doors that lead to the deck that offers a nice country view. Located in the basement is the laundry room, second living area or easily another 1 to 2 bedrooms, and a full bath. The basement offers lots of potential! The shop is 40x50 with heat (hardy wood stove) and cooling, concrete heated floors, half bath, LED lighting, 3 garage doors, 1-14x14 and 2-12x12. Also a fenced area with chicken house and seperate covered carport. I would love to show you this home! Call me TODAY!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,166 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,380 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 651 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- None, Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Bedroom(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Parking Structure, RV Parking.
- Covered, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Workshop. County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS