HOME-SHOP & 10 ACRES ALL IN BOLIVAR SCHOOL DISTRICT! This home offers 2 bedroom, but could easily be 3. On the main level this home has a very open and spacious living area! In the kitchen you will find an abundance of oak custom cabintry with a large pantry and lots of counter space. Just off the dining area are sliding glass doors that lead to the deck that offers a nice country view. Located in the basement is the laundry room, second living area or another bedroom and another full bath. The shop is 40x50 with heat (hardy wood stove) and cooling, concrete heated floors, half bath, LED lighting, 3 garage doors, 1-14x14 and 2-12x12. Also a fenced area with chicken house and seperate covered carport. I would love to show you this home! Call me TODAY!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,166 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,380 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 651 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- None, Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Bedroom(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Parking Structure, RV Parking.
- Covered, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Workshop. County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS