4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath basement home with an oversized 3 car garage in Nixa schools and sitting on over 4 acres. The backyard is surrounded by woods offering a very private setting that enhances the awesome outdoor living area. So if that isn't enough to lure you, it has solar panels on the rear roof that provide 75% of the power for the house. The average utility bill is $125/mo.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,160 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,160 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,308 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,852 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Wall Oven-Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Crawlspace,Partial,Poured Concrete,Walkout
- Double Pane
- Basement,Kitchen,Living Room,Outdoors,Gas Logs,Pellet.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Attached Garage.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features