This is a Great Amish Built Farm House on 25+ Acres. Ideal for horse owners with the large Arena and Stables. There is even room for your ranch hand stay with the apartment access over the Arena. The Home features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, large eat-in Kitchen with custom Oak Cabinets , Living Room with Wood Burning Stove, and huge Mudroom/Utility Room with lots of storage. Unfinished basement with ample storage and access to the cistern system. The land features pastures for grazing and wooded areas. There are 3 additional barns on the property including a wood shop, Hay Barn, and Kiln Shed. There is a large garden area that you can enjoy grapes, asparagus, and strawberries. All this and a Chicken Coop too!
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,040 sq. ft
Yes - 16 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- None, Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Family Room, Freestanding, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 16 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Electric, Perimeter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena, Barn, Hay Barn, Chicken House, Barn / Stalls, Out Building, Shed, Shop, Workshop. Country Road, Gravel Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS