VIRTUAL TOUR- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=d5JpFTQFvKv&brand=0 One of a kind, stunning, 23 room Second Empire home located in historic Abilene KS, home of Dwight D Eisenhower This stately mansion boasts as being one of the Eight Architectural Wonders of Kansas. Built in 1880 from native limestone, the Lebold Mansion has gone through a number of restoration efforts over the last several years. The current owners have installed a high-end kitchen, updated the servant's quarters bath with a steam shower, and fine tuned many of the details throughout the home. The grandeur of this Victorian home is found in the ornate, wallpapered ceilings and walls, the inlaid parquet floors, gilded detailing, and five story tower. The exterior features fountains, iron fencing, a spacious porch, and a carriage porch. This home is rich with history and would make a beautiful family home or a bed and breakfast. Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=d5JpFTQFvKv&brand=0
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,732 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Abilene USD 435
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,732 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,366 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Other. Hot Water.
- 2. Two.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener(s),Kitchen Island,Wood Floors,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Triple,Detached.
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard