Classic Beauty! Sprawling all brick ranch with a large addition await you. This 1950 built cutie offers a spacious and inviting living room, large family room with a wood burning fireplace, generous eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms, high ceilings, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, central air, covered front porch, rear concrete patio, 2 car attached garage, over-sized 2 car attached car port, full fenced-in backyard, garden bed and so much more! The home was once owned by a local veterinarian that had ran his business out of this home. The home has many fantastic opportunities for its' lucky new homeowner. This property is to be sold AS-IS and WHERE-IS. Neither the seller nor the listing broker make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of this listing data sheet. Buyer and Buyer's Agent are to do their own due diligence.This property is 203K FHA Eligible (Repair Escrow).
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2,505 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,939 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Hardwood and Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door
- Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Handicapped Access, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Chain Link, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Landscaped. Corner, Curb, Level, Wooded.