Amazing lake views & great location! This beautiful 5 bed/5.5 bath home is located at the end of a private cul-de sac in a great neighborhood. Extensive landscaping with water feature welcome you inside to the bright & open living room with two sided floor to ceiling rock firepace, & large windows with expansive views of the lake. Enjoy dinner by the fireplace while easily entertaining in the kitchen dining combo featuring custom cabinetry, tile countertops, center island & access to one of 4 back decks with amazing views of the lake and scenery below. Continue upstairs where you'll find a great reading space with a catwalk that overlooks the living area below, access to an additional deck with the best views, & two bedrooms with en suite baths, one featuring a fireplace. See more...
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
6,321 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Workshop, Foyer, Loft, Office, Hobby Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,497 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,933 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Great Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Tile Counter Top, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Skylight, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Covered, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Valley
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop. Dead End Street, City Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS